Carbon Monoxide – Generator Smoke Killed Nancy N Miller and Children In Liberia

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is death%2Bliberia.jpeg

This is saddened.

Below are the photos of Nancy N Miller.

According to my news source yesterday was her graduation day.she actually graduated from the University of liberia yesterday 24/02/2021.and died earlier today 25/02/2021. She died along with her daughter, mother and eight other family members, just after her graduation party. They allegedly died due to the cause of carbon monoxide (a smoke coming from a generator they were using, placed inside the hous) And she was just a single parent who looks  after her young daughter, mother and other family members. It’s really hard to believe that after all her, sufferings trying to achieve her dreams, death will just snatch her and her entire, family with just a twinkle, of an eye.

I pray that we all shall eat, the fruit of our labour’s, and that we shall not die young.

In God’s name

Amen!!!!

Please follow and like us:
error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

Follow by Email
YouTube
Pinterest
LinkedIn
Share
Instagram
Telegram
WeChat
WhatsApp